AytuMune® Fast Dissolving Tablets for Immune System Support, Citrus (25 Tablets)
- Zincum Aceticum 2x
- Zincum Gluconicum 1x
- Other Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid, FD&C Yellow #6, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Mono-Ammonium Glycyrrhizinate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Povidone, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Sucralose.
About The Product
Take AytuMune® fast dissolving tablets at the first sign of a cold to reduce the duration of a common cold, and to reduce the severity of cold symptoms, such as: Sneezing, Sore Throat, Stuffy Nose, Coughing, and Congestion. AytuMune® is formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies.
Directions for Use: Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
Note : For maximum benefit, begin treatment at first sign of cold.
- Completely dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Take one tablet at the onset of symptoms.
- Repeat every three hours until symptoms are gone, up to 5 tablets per day.
- For best result, use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach,
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
• Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor before use.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sensitivity to zinc or are allergic to zinc.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by a fever or new symptoms occur.
If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
store between 15°C-29°C (59°F-84°F)
*This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.