AytuMune® Oral Spray for Immune System Support, Natural Mint (1 fl oz)
- Zincum Aceticum 2x
- Zincum Gluconicum 1x
- Other Ingredients: Glycerin, Peppermint Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sucralose.
About The Product
Take AytuMune® oral spray at the first sign of a cold to reduce the duration of a common cold, and to reduce the duration of cold symptoms, such as: Sneezing, Sore Throat, Stuffy Nose, Coughing, and Congestion. AytuMune® Oral Spray is formulated to reduce the duration of a common cold and may not be effective for flu or allergies.
Directions for Use: Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
Note : For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- Remove protective over-cap.
- Spray 4-5 times into mouth at the onset of symptoms.
- Spray on inside of cheeks, roof of mouth and gums. Retain for 15 seconds. Swallow.
- Repeat every three hours until symptoms are gone.
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Children under 3 years of age, consult a doctor before use.
For oral use only, not for use in nasal pathways. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water and immediately seek professional help.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sensitivity to zinc or are allergic to zinc.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or if accompanied by fever.
If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
store between 15°C-29°C (59°F-84°F)
*This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.