GlucoGorx® Glucometer Starter Kit
- Includes 1 Testing meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 100 Sterile Lancets, Glucometer, Depth Controlled Lancing Device, 1, User Manual & Convenient Carrying Case.
- Intended Use: The GlucoGorx 2 Blood Glucose Monitoring System is intended for the quantitative measurement of glucose in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertips, forearm, or palm. It is indicated for lay use by people with diabetes, as an aid to monitoring levels in Diabetes Mellitus and should only be used by a single patient and should not be shared. It is not indicated for the diagnosis or screening of diabetes or for neonatal use.
- Convenient and Portable: The compact and lightweight design of our blood glucose monitoring system makes it easy to take with you wherever you go, so you can keep track of your levels at home, at work, or on the go.
- Easy-to-Use: Our monitoring system is designed to be user-friendly, with a simple interface that makes it easy to navigate and understand. You can quickly and easily input your data and view your results on the clear, easy-to-read display.
- Automatic Storage: Your GlucoGorx 2 Blood Glucose Meter automatically stores up to 300 test and control results with date and time. In addition, the meter also provides 7-, 14-, and 30-day average to help you better track your effort in controlling your blood glucose level.
- Accurate Blood Glucose Readings: Our monitoring system uses advanced technology to deliver accurate blood glucose readings in seconds, so you can quickly and easily monitor your levels and take action as needed.
- TEST STRIP CUSTOMER WARRANTY: We provide all customers with expiration warranty. If your test strips are near or past expiry, please reach out to our customer service team to obtain a replacement.
UNSPSC Code : 41104100 (Specimen collection and transport containers and supplies)
I keep a bottle of cloves handy by my reading chair in the living room. I chew on a few every day, especially if I eat something in the evening before bed. It increases digestion and therefore decreases the amount of undigested food sitting in your GI tract as you fall asleep.
As we get older and busier in our lives, exercise becomes more of a chore rather than an enjoyable activity. Some are fortunate enough to have gotten the runners high, and therefore, are easily motivated to exercise and may continue to do so as they age.
Many studies support the belief that having an upbeat and positive attitude will translate into living a longer, healthier life, and conversely, that a pessimistic outlook promotes ill health and can shave years off your life.