Regoxidine® Women's 2% Minoxidil Topical Solution, USP, Hair Regrowth Treatment (3-Month Supply)
Three 60 mL (2 fl. oz.) bottles of Hair Regrowth Treatment (three month supply).
One child-resistant dropper applicator
Regoxidine® 2% Minoxidil Topical Solution:
- Clinically Proven to Regrow Hair
- Reactivates Hair Follicles to Stimulate Hair Regrowth
- Works beneath the surface to reactivate follicles to help regrow hair
- Nourish a Healthy Scalp
Designed by Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.®, Regoxidine® is comparable to the leading women's topical hair solutions. Easy to use and fit into your daily routine. When used twice a day, this unscented topical targets and treats the source to improve your scalp's natural ability to grow full, dense hair.
Made in the USA
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 2% w/v
Hair regrowth treatment for women.
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water
Directions: Apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area.
Using more or more often will not improve results.
Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use if:
- Your degree of hair loss is different than shown on the side of the carton, because this product may not work for you.
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- Your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age
- Do not use on babies and children
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- You use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When using this product
- Do not apply to other parts of the body
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In the case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use this product 2 times a day for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all women.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep the carton. It contains important information.
- Hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with continuous treatment with 2% minoxidil topical solution for women.
- In clinical studies of mostly white women aged 18-45 years old with mild to moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response to 2% minoxidil topical solution was reported: 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using 2% minoxidil topical solution for 8 months (19% had moderate growth, 40% had minimal regrowth). This compares to 7% of women reporting moderate hair regrowth after using a placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it, for 8 months (7% had moderate regrowth, 33% had minimal regrowth).
- Store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)