FREE SHIPPING ON ALL USA ORDERS
Regoxidine® Men's Hair Loss Solution is a proprietary over-the-counter topical that works to treat hair loss in men. Our easy to use, unscented solution is applied to the scalp, twice a day, creating a healthy environment for hair follicles to heal and begin new growth.
Three 60 mL (2 fl. oz.) Bottles of Men's Regoxidine® Extra Strength (three-month supply).
One child-resistant dropper applicator
Regoxidine® 5% Minoxidil Topical Solution:
- Clinically Proven to Regrow Hair
- Reactivates Hair Follicles to Stimulate Hair Regrowth
- Works beneath the surface to reactivate follicles to help regrow hair
- Nourish a Healthy Scalp
Men's Regoxidine® Extra Strength is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only). Not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
Designed by Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.®, Regoxidine® is comparable to the leading men's topical hair growth solutions. Easy to use and fit into your daily routine. When used twice a day, this unscented foam targets and treats the source to improve your scalp's natural ability to grow full, dense hair.
Made in the USA
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 5% w/v
Hair regrowth treatment for men.
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water
Directions: Apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area.
Using more or more often will not improve results.
Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
For external use only. For use by men only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use if:
- You are a woman
- Your amount of hair loss is different than shown on the side of the carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age
- Do not use on babies and children
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, or painful
- You use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have a heart disease
When using this product
- Do not apply to other parts of the body
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In the case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth us different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep the carton. It contains important information.
- Hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with continuous treatment with 5% minoxidil topical solution for men.
- In clinical studies of mostly white men aged 18-49 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, 5% minoxidil topical solution for men provided more hair regrowth than 2% minoxidil topical solution.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)